Why Boston Harbor?
Because Boston Harbor provides some of the country's most exciting salt water angling. You will experience world class striped bass and bluefish action on quality fly and light spinning tackle. We will fish the waters surrounding the historic Boston Harbor Islands, from Hingham to Dorchester Bay, including the Inner Harbor and the islands of the Outer Harbor.
Anglers will experience the beauty and challenge of fishing the rocky shoreline of the Outer Harbor Islands to the unique “urban fishing” setting of the Inner Harbor.
Whether you are new to the sport or a seasoned angler, you will thoroughly enjoy the productive waters around Boston Harbor.
The Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman 20' Light Tackle Edition
Fish comfortably and safely from this ultimate big water fly and light tackle fishing craft. The boat has plenty of fore and aft casting room for two to three anglers. It is equipped with sonar to locate productive fishing spots, VHF radio, cell phone and GPS for safe navigation at night or in a fog.
- Uncluttered Casting Platforms
- Recessed Cleats
- Topnotch Orvis Fishing Gear
- Wide Stable Ride
WHAT we provide
- Quality Orvis fly and St. Croix light spinning tackle
- Custom flies and lures that are tied for the season and area
- Digital photographs of your trip
- Fly Casting Instruction for beginners and tips for more advanced fly casters
- Rowes Wharf Pick-up for folks who live, work, or vacation in Boston.
- I offer multiple boat charters for larger corporate fishing parties.
What to bring
- Sunblock, polarized sunglasses, hat
- Warm clothing (dress in layers) and foul weather gear
- Wear soft soled, non-marking shoes or sandals. PLEASE!
- Camera for additional photos
What time is best to fish Boston Harbor
The season runs from mid-May through October and the weather, wind and tides will determine where and when we will fish.